Saturday, January 31, 2009

Never Free


I've been pushed aside, made to crawl,
But I get up again and stand up tall.
Conquering my fear of walking alone,
I'm running towards the light that shone.

I'm looking for what i cannot find,
Something to help me with my wild-hearted mind.
To tame the flaming rage within.
Before it erupts and makes me sin.

"Will I find that thing?" I ask myself,
"or will it remain on that unreachable shelf?"
"Keep searching," is what my soul answers me,
"There's nothing else you can do; without it you're never free."

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS ONE! and i hate you!!! nicely written! :) keep going bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one!!...i liked it....at some places make it simpler! :) it would sound just the same! i'm proud of you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like. strongly positive. nice it is. rhyming at least unlike most of mine. n yeah chotu motu on length as well. chain of thoughts well expressed. it's effective too. nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant :)...... reall nice .. makes u wonder ...good chris .. i have taught u well :P

    ReplyDelete