Thursday, October 31, 2013

Time


If there was a time I let you down, I’m sorry,
If there was a time I let you fall, don’t worry,
There’ll come a time when they’ll be telling our story.

If there was a time when I could’ve changed, but didn’t,
If there was a time you loved me, and I wasn’t in it,
There’ll come a time I’d change that for you in a minute.

If there was a time I was next you, but never there,
If there was a time you needed me, and I just didn’t care,
There’ll come a time you won’t be alone, I swear.

If there was a time you wanted me to stay, and I strayed,
If there was a time I could’ve been the one, and you felt played,
There’ll come a time when your day will be made.

If there was a time my mind wandered, and you cried,
If there was a time I made an excuse, and I lied,
There’ll come a time when you’ll be my bride.

If there was a time you let me go, because I wanted to,
If there was a time I left you cold, not true to you,
There’ll come a time when you’ll never feel blue.

But, if there was a time I made you smile,
If there was a time I stayed back longer, for just that little while,
There’ll come a time, when we’ll walk that longest mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment