Friday, July 24, 2015

you see me

just a little high,
just a little drunk
no one else around, just you and me
and a little bit of luck

we've been dancing around
each other all night
and now we've got each other
and no one else in sight

so let's take our time,
take whatever we want from this
give it all we have
everything beyond this first kiss

the heat, the passion
the result of all the flirting
what we've been doing all this while
girl, all the issues we've been skirting

so don't be shy, don't hold it back
you know it's what i've wanted
since i saw you, the minute you walked in
my mind has been been haunted

by you, you've taken me to places
i never knew even existed
so, baby, hold me closer
before i think i've missed it

the taste you leave behind,
so familiar yet so exotic yet intimate to touch
when the morning comes, we'll forget it all
then again, that we knew as much

2 comments: